Navigating the platform

• Navigating the platform

Posted by Edd Bateman on 2024-06-12 at 22:01

How easy are you finding it to navigate around the platform and find what you’re looking for? Are the menus clear? Do they work as you expect them to? Perhaps you can check it on mobile also.

Edd Bateman replied 4 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Unknown Member

2024-06-12 at 22:17

It would be useful if Connect, Events and Contact showed directly beside Home and Learn rather than through the ellipsis if this is possible.

As a non-musician member there does not seem to be an obvious way for users to see me or other non-musicians such as music venues.

I haven’t investigated the chat rooms. Are these live chats or like a bulletin board?

I am viewing on an iPad by the way.

• Edd Bateman

Organizer
      2024-06-12 at 22:43

In the members directory you can select profile types to search https://www.worldmusicmethod.com/members/

I can see that the menu width on tablet doesn’t allow space for all of those sections. If you turn the tablet to landscape mode it will automatically show you the desktop view. I’ll see what I can do about that.

Chat rooms are video conferencing rooms. We’ll get a schedule of things happening once we’ve got some users on