gain confidence in african music
Learn How to Play Congolese Guitar
in only 3 weeks
What You Will Learn
- Mon Feb 14 – Begin by understanding the fundamental formulas that underpin Congolese guitar lines.
- Thurs Feb 17 – Learn the history of 20th century Congolese music from early Rumba until the present day.
- Mon Feb 21 – Level up your lines and understand how to adapt to different Congolese rhythms.
- Thurs Feb 24 – Develop your ensemble skills while playing alongside legendary drummer Felix Ngindu.
- Mon Feb 28 – Perfect your guitar lines and learn the tools necessary to develop your own authentic Sebene parts.
- Thurs Mar 03 – Put everything you’ve learnt into practice whilst jamming with Felix Ngindu’s rhythms.
What You Will Receive
6 live 1 hour masterclasses taught by jeannot bel & felix ngindu
recordings of each session with on-screen notation which you can keep forever
direct tutor feedback. send in videos playing what you’ve learnt & we’ll advise what you can improve
All live sessions happen at 6pm London time GMT and are recorded. If you can’t make the sessions live, no problem, you’ll have access to the recordings with on-screen notation and will still be able to connect with the tutors to get some feedback and tips.
Lifetime Access For Only
You’ll Love What You Learn, Guaranteed
If you aren’t happy with your course, we’ll refund you within 30 days. There’s nothing to lose, and a lifetime of beautiful new music to gain.
Ready to get Started?
Master The Congolese Guitar…
…and you’ll open up the ability to effortlessly understand and perform many intricate guitar-led genres throughout the african diaspora.
© 2022 | World Music Method